Saint Paul Island, ALASKA
Welcome to the official COVID-19 Dashboard for Saint Paul Island, Alaska. This site is your local resource to help you become EDUCATED on community COVID-19 precautionary measures.
Protect Yourself and Others
Together we can slow the spread of COVID-19 and keep our loved ones safe.
What to do If You Are Sick
Call 911 if you are having a medical emergency
If you have flu-like illness or respiratory symptoms, call your medical provider or the Saint Paul Health Center, 907-546-8300, so that you can be evaluated and receive recommendations about next steps.
You may be tested if you have:
ANY of the following symptoms:
- cough or shortness of breath
- repeated shaking with chills
- muscle pain
- sore throat
- new loss of taste or smell
- any other cold, flu or allergy like symptoms
Looking for More Information?
State and Federal Resources
- State of Alaska COVID-19 Information:
Information about how to keep yourself and your family healthy.
- State of Alaska Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management:
Resources and information on emergency preparation and response.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
The CDC leads the U.S. response to coronavirus.
- FEMA Coronavirus Site:
News and resources from the Federal Emergency Management Agency.