Saint Paul Island, ALAKSA
Welcome to the official COVID-19 Dashboard for Saint Paul Island, Alaska. This site is your local resource to help you become EDUCATED and READY as we begin to SAFELY REOPEN our community.
AS WE REOPEN...
- Continue to were masks while in public places.
- Stay home if possible.
- Practice physical distancing while outside your home.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Disinfect high touch surfaces.
Exercising caution and following these simple rules will help keep you and your loved ones safe, while allowing our community to continue to reopen.
Protect Yourself and Others
Together we can slow the spread of COVID-19 and keep our loved ones safe.
What to do If You Are Sick
Call 911 if you are having a medical emergency
You may be tested if you have:
ONE of the following symptoms:
- dry cough
- persistent fever that stays above 100.3F
- and/or shortness of breath
or TWO OR MORE of the following symptoms:
- diminished sense of taste or smell
- muscle/joint aches
- runny nose
- sore throat
- sputum production
- dermatological changes
Keeping Saint Paul Island Informed
Looking for More Information?
Saint Paul Island Resources
- Aleut Community Store:
Call 907-546-2209 for grocery delivery if you are on quarantine.
- Saint Paul Health Center:
1000 Polovina Turnpike
St Paul, AK 99660
Monday to Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm
- Southcentral Foundation:
SCF manages the Saint Paul Health Center as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
State and Federal Resources
- State of Alaska COVID-19 Information:
Information about how to keep yourself and your family healthy.
- State of Alaska Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management:
Resources and information on emergency preparation and response.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
The CDC leads the U.S. response to coronavirus.
A webpage developed by the White House, CDC & FEMA to provide information, news & resources.
- FEMA Coronavirus Site:
News and resources from the Federal Emergency Management Agency.